This policy sets out the basis on which we will process any personal data we collect from you or that you provide to us. Please read this policy carefully to understand our practices regarding your personal data. By visiting [URL of website] or using our services you are accepting and agree to this policy.
The data controller of your personal data is YOURBIGDAY Ltd of York House, 1, Seagrave Road, London, SW6 1RP ("YOURBIGDAY").
Information we collect from you
We will collect and process the following data about you:
Information you give us. This is information about you that you give us through our site https://yourbigday.tv ("Site") or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. It includes information you provide when you register to use our site, purchase or use our services the personalization message you provide, enter a competition, promotion or survey that we run or report a problem with the Site. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, financial and credit card information, personal description and photograph. Where you provide data to us to allow us to deliver a service or product that you ordered to the recipient, you represent that you have their consent to disclose such data to us for this purpose.
Information we receive from other sources. This is information we receive about you from a person who has ordered a product or service from us for delivery to you or if you use any of the other websites we operate or the other services we provide. We are working closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies). We will notify you when we receive information about you from them and the purposes for which we intend to use that information.
Uses made of your personal data
We use information held about you in the following ways:
Information you give to us. We will use this information:
- to perform or enter into any contract with you and to provide you with information, products and services that you request from us;
- to provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
- to provide you with information about goods or services we feel may interest you. If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale or negotiations of a sale to you. If you are a new customer, we will only contract you in this way where you have given us your consent. We may obtain you consent when you register for a service or at a later time.
- to notify you about changes to our services; and
- to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
Information we collect about you. We will use this information:
- to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
- as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
- to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you; and
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site about goods or services that may interest you or them.
Information we receive from other sources. We will combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We will use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
YOURBIGDAY maintains several lists of subscribers who have asked to receive periodic email updates. Any recipient of a YOURBIGDAY email may unsubscribe from future messages via a link at the bottom of each email message. We do not sell, rent, exchange, or otherwise disclose our list subscribers to persons or organizations outside YOURBIGDAY.com. Messages sent from YOURBIGDAY to email subscribers may include a tracking pixel to provide basic aggregate analytics such as the percentage of recipients who opened an email or clicked on a link in an email, the percentage of subscribers using various email clients, and the number of times an email was forwarded or printed. Our email analytics providers, also offer the capability to view some data, such as whether a mass email was opened, at an individual level for 30 days after an email was sent; as a matter of policy and practice this data is only viewed on an aggregate basis.
YOURBIGDAY uses cross-device remarketing from Google Display Network and DoubleClick Bid Manager to help us reach our web visitors across devices, apps, and sites.
When you follow a link to an external site, you are leaving YOURBIGDAY our partner sites and are subject to the privacy and security policies of the owners/sponsors of the external site. YOURBIGDAY our partner sites do not control or guarantee the accuracy, relevance, timeliness, or completeness of information contained in a linked site. We also do not endorse the organizations or individuals maintaining sites that we link, any views they express, or any products/services they offer.
Below is the current list of official YOURBIGDAY pages on third party websites.
Disclosure of your information
You agree that we have the right to share your personal information with:
- Any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
Selected third parties including:
- business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you;
- advertisers and advertising networks that require the data to select and serve relevant adverts to you and others; and
- analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of the site.
We will disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we will disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If YOURBIGDAY or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our terms use [insert link] and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of YOURBIGDAY, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Where we store your personal data
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes.
You have the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the applicable legal rules. Any access request will be subject to a fee subject to any legal maximum which at present is £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
Under the GDPR you will have rights to have the processing of your personal data restricted, to have your personal data transferred to another supplier and to be forgotten.
You have a right to complain about your personal data to a supervisory authority. For the UK, this is the Office of the Information Commissioner (www.ico.org.uk).
We will hold your data for the period permitted by law and to meet all legal requirements. For most information, this will be 6 years. Information will only be deleted in accordance with law.